About the Conference
The conference will provide a forum for sharing knowledge with discussion on:
- Policies, legislative, regulatory and administrative frameworks that support a gendered approach to development.
- Using a gendered approach in implementing the Big 4 Agenda
- Promoting gender equality in leadership and decision making
- Inequalities in labour market including unpaid domestic work and care, wage disparities, and women/men in male/female dominated areas
- Gender-based violence, FGM, early and forced marriages
- Gender dynamics in institutions of higher learning and people living with disabilities
- Gender statistics to support in monitoring the SDGs
This Conference brings together delegates comprising officials from national and county governments, representatives of national authorities from the regional blocs, regional think tanks, as well as development partners, civil society and special interest groups.